LINKS is a unique to Llanelli Mental Health Charity providing support and learning opportunities to those within our community who have or are experiencing mental ill-health.
LINKS aims to help people to build their self confidence and self esteem by offering a range of accredited and non accredited supported creative learning opportunities.
What We Do
• We offer flexible learning opportunities to people who have mental health problems.
• We offer a warm and supportive environment where people can work in groups, on their own or at their own pace and level.
• We offer a range of learning opportunities, to develop new skills and to stimulate existing ones.
• We provide an outlet for creative expression.
• We can provide information and support to enable people to explore avenues into mainstream training and employment, both paid and unpaid.